Thursday, July 2, 2009

I've Been Swamped with Blog Posts!

Dear class,

I am pleased that after a slow start, so many of you made or came near to the 20 posts required by the blog assignment. Unfortunately, several of you posted all, or nearly all, of those 20 posts in the last few days before last Monday's deadline. I have been working my way through the posts, reading and evaluating them, but it looks like I will not be completely through before this evening's chat session. I will finish up this weekend, though.

Thank you for your hard work. I know that writing 20 posts seemed like a daunting task! Many of you did great work which I found very impressive, and I enjoyed learning from your insights and observations. You will learn a lot from each other when you read these posts and make your comments. I am sorry that several of you did not post all along through the past weeks, though. You made it harder on yourself waiting until just before the deadline, and you also deprived yourself of the opportunity to get feedback on your initial posts, so as to avoid problems in subsequent ones.

No comments: